Teach the past, present, and future tenses of irregular verbs with 100 Irregular Verbs in Sentences Photo Super Fun Deck. Each card front presents a full-color photograph of the verb. The card back lists seven verb tenses in context within sentences. Read the sentences and have your students fill in the verbs using the correct tenses. Choose just the tense that you wish to practice or practice all the tenses together.
100 Irregular Verbs in Sentences Photo Super Fun Deck teaches seven different tenses of irregular verbs:
- Simple Present – beats, beat
- Present Progressive – is beating, are beating
- Present Perfect – has beaten, have beaten
- Simple Past – beat
- Past Progressive – was beating, were beating
- Past Perfect – had beaten
- Simple Future – will beat
Cards are 4" x 6" and come in a sturdy box. Includes game ideas and tabbed dividers.