Webber® BIG Apraxia Combo
The Webber BIG Apraxia Combo has everything you need to treat apraxia in therapy and outside the therapy setting! The Webber BIG Apraxia Photo Cards is an evidence-based card set that helps to treat children with apraxia of speech by focusing on repetition of the movement sequences of the lips, tongue, and jaw to form consonant sounds and vowels in basic syllable shapes:
- VC (egg)
- CV (go)
- VCVC (oven)
- CVCV (cookie)
- CVC (hat)
- CVCVC (ketchup)
We’ve carefully organized the photo-word cards by syllable shapes/ease of production. Includes:
- 10 Vowel Sounds: Long/Short A, E, I, O, U.
- 21 Consonant Sounds: P, B, M, W (bilabials), F, V, voiced/voiceless TH (dentals), T, D, N, L, S, Z (alveolars), SH, CH, J, Prevocalic R, Y (palatals), K, G (velars), and H (glottal).
- A sound-loaded, rhyming Story Card for each consonant. Also a sound card with verbal cues, visual/tactile cues, and elicitation techniques.
- Multiple activities for sound practice on flip side of photo card.
The Photo-Word Cards have six activities:
- Learn the Definition
- Hear and Say the Sounds
- Finish the Sentence
- Answer the Question
- Complete the Rhyme
- Repeat the Phrases/Sentences
Students can use the reproducible worksheets found in the Webber BIG Apraxia Carryover Worksheetsat home to practice the techniques, sounds, and syllable structures they are working on during therapy sessions.
The 83 reproducible pages are organized by sound: P, B, M, W, F, V, voiced/voiceless TH, T, D, L, N, S, Z, SH, CH, J, Prevocalic R, Y, K, G, H, Short and Long A, Short and Long E, Short and Long I, Short and Long O, Short and Long U, and syllable shape (VC, CV, CVCV, CVC, CVCVC).
Webber BIG Apraxia Photo Cards:
- 562 large (6" x 6") photo cards
- Instruction booklet with theory and research
- Sturdy storage box
Webber BIG Apraxia Carryover Worksheets:
- 83 reproducible pages
- Visual tactile cues to help children say the sounds
- 3-4 target words per page
- Activities for saying each target word