Help students develop listening skills and produce correct speech patterns with these fun minimal pairs cards! Minimal pairs are pairs of words that differ by only one sound (such as “beach” and “peach”). Minimal pairs are often used in the treatment of phonological process disorders.
Silly Sets 1 & 2 Combo has 100 illustrated minimal pair picture cards in each deck to show children how changing one sound in a word affects the meaning of an entire sentence – often with silly results!
Silly Sets 1 targets four phonological processes:
- Final Consonant Deletion
- Cluster Reduction
Silly Sets 2 targets five phonological processes:
- Stridency Deletion
- Initial Consonant Deletion
- Prevocalic Voicing
- Postvocalic Devoicing
Silly Sets Combo
- 200 full-color cards total (3" x 5")
- Easy for small hands to hold
- Color-coded for easy sorting by phonological process
- Content and game idea cards
- Packaged in sturdy storage boxes